Have you ever wanted to make a cathedral window quilt but were intimidated? Me too. Now you don't have to be. This pattern is my modern take on the cathedral window.
You will LOVE my easy method for making this beautiful block that does not involve using the old challenging and time consuming 'envelope' method, which didn't include batting. You will feel like a quilty rock star making THIS quilt! I named this quilt after our family property in rural Arkansas where you can see all of the stars in the open night sky.
About the pattern:
- It comes in three sizes: Lap 60x60, Pillow/Wall 20x20 and Table Runner 18x54
- Pattern comes with links/UR codes to three tutorials on how to make the block, create the envelope pillow and how to use the optional Quilt as You Go Method for quilting
- Yardage, fat quarter and scrap friendly
- Options for your secondary block of negative space in a modern or scrappy version
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- Coloring page included
- This is a PDF download. Link for download only available for 30 days after purchase so you need to download within 30 days.
Fabrics in the cover photo of the pattern are Cinnamon Tea designed by Melanie of Southern Charm Quilts. You can find those here: Meander & Make
Note: Prior to purchase, make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader or similar software to be able to open the PDF download. Also, make sure that your web browser does not block the download. Check your spam/junk folder for the automatic download email that you will receive shortly after purchase.
Due to this being a digital purchase, refunds are not available.